THE FOUNDATION OF PRACTICING BAPTISTE YOGA (TM)
THE 3 PRACTICES OF BAPTISTE TRAINING
1. LOOK: For True North & what’s possible. Put your drishti ON the areas you want to transform.
2. LISTEN: Your listening makes the difference and not your knowledge.
3. GIVE TOOLS: That make a difference right now.
THE 3 THEMES OF BAPTISTE TRAINING
- Be a YES:As a creation, not a concept. Put your attention ON what you feast to have happen and be for it.
- Give Up What You Must:Bring into view & let go the fixed drishti’s (perceptions) & Tadasana’s (positions) that thwart and constrain you.
- Come From You Are Ready Now:Move, breathe & have your being from “Right now is all I’ve got.” Make the higher call at each step.
THE THREE SOURCE PRINCIPLES
Source: Baptiste Yoga ™